"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

You are my sunshine.

LV went to the doctor's office today for his headed-to-school checkup with a huge mosquito bite smack in the middle of his forehead. He's always had horrible reactions to insect bites. Between his allergies & sensitivities he almost always has something going on.I tend to refer to him as my walking sunshine. He has the best laugh, an always-ready smile and such a fun little personality. I'm excited for him that the school year is almost here, but I'll miss my little doses of sunshine throughout the day.

3 comments:

Freer Family said...

Such a sweet photo. They grow up to fast.

Freer Family said...

BTW, lovin' your song/video choice. That's been my favorite lately too. :)

Anonymous said...

You are so pretty April!