"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

barfies and bumps

So LV stayed home from school yesterday since he was sick and all. We were all set to head out to drop him off today even though he was still saying his tummy hurt this morning. He's been able to hold food down so I'd figured he was doing better. Him barfing right as I was getting Elijah in the stroller made me realize he was seriously still not well, so he's laying in front of the tv as I type. With Elijah's tummy being iffy and me being nauseous for the last 24 hours I'm thinking we'll have a take it easy kind of day. Finding Nemo and popsicles anyone?

Kirsten's wrist has been bugging her. The cyst is big enough that I think it'd bug anyone, but she says it kinda hurts, so we're going to have to set up an appointment for her to have it removed asap. I don't think I've shared a pic of her lovely little bump yet.
Isn't it um, pretty? When she holds her wrist just right I still say it kinda looks like the end of a broken bone poking out. :p She's been such a trooper I keep forgetting it's there until she has a moment where it hurts. Someone remind me to find her a doctor and get it taken care of.

Well I'm off to find me a blanket (it's a little chilly down here today) and cuddle with my boys. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, ouch. >.<