"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, September 09, 2007

tradition

Well my Sunday wouldn't be complete without my blogging meme-style tradition. It's a good thing I have this tradition going because I'm still sick, so I'm a little drugged up and out of it. lol

Were you a geek in high school?
lol No. I guess I was a bit of a troublemaker. If you were to label me by who I dated or hung out with there were jocks, preps, rockers, skaters, freaks & skinheads in the lot. I'm sure there were even some so-called geeks in there. I mostly just considered myself normal (lol) and got along with most people.
Name 3 friends you hung out with in junior high. Are you still in contact with any of them?
Junior high... Um Suzanne, Christina & Nako. There was always Denise & Serena but neither of them went to my school. No, I can't say that I still talk to anyone from junior high - it was long ago. lol
Where is your nearest 7-11?
About a 10 minute walk away. I go on Slurpee runs all of the time.
Who told you they loved you last?
Brandon.
"You" in 3 words. Go!
reserved perceptive affectionate
What did you have for dinner last night?
Cheese sandwich. Wheat bread. Mmmm...
Does anything hurt on your body right now?
lol I have the stomach flu. Besides an owie tummy I'm achey all over.
Look in the mirror. Now say something positive about what you just saw.
She's not a bad person. She's trying. (Was it supposed to be a looks thing? My hair is all wavey today from wearing it up. I like it.)

No comments: