"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, September 21, 2007

A quick one for Friday.

Two days this week without the internet had my kiddos whining about being bored, me brushing up on my freecell skills & all of us glad that the fall tv lineup has begun. lol It's amazing how much of our family's entertainment centers not only around our computers, but around the internet. The kids play games and watch tv shows online. I listen to internet radio stations, check in with friends in various places, blog & play WoW. We easily survived 2 days, but we sure felt the difference. :p (I'd weigh in on how it affected Vern, but he's been working such crazy hours that the time he would have played was minimal this week.)

I must say that I'm grateful that it's Friday. It's been a long week. lol It's almost time to walk LV to school. I'm still loving that excuse to get outside every day. Most of the trees here in the valley are still green, but the mountains are bursting with fall color. I'll have to get some pictures soon.
Meanwhile, I hope you all have a great Friday. I plan on it. :)

No comments: