"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, September 17, 2007

Ten Things

I didn't get to blog yesterday, so I guess my usual Sunday meme will be a Monday one. :)

10 things you're loving right now:
Cheese quesadillas with chipotle salsa, green onions & sour cream. Brandon's perfected making 'em and they're so yummy.
My quiet time at night, when I get to exercise, play & read without interuption.
Elijah's kisses and the way he waves bye to me every time he leaves the room.
Walks! I love this time of year for walking.
Icy cold bottled water. Known in this house as "fridge water." It's the recommended drink for my kiddos as the tap water here is disgusting.
Aveeno baby lotion. Yep, I use it for me too. Keeps my hands so soft.
Kara runs. We have such a fun group of folks that we raid with. :)
Dance music on 1 club fm
...and um, of course dancing! :)
And last but not least, my camera. Which I'm taking with me right now while I walk LV to school. Maybe Elijah will smile for the camera today. lol We'll see.

2 comments:

Freer Family said...

Can I borrow Brandon? Those quesadillas sound delish! Mmmmm!

Anonymous said...

Those quesadillas do sound yummy. And how sweet that Elijah waves bye to you when he leaves the room. He loves his momma.