"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Some quick thoughts for Wenesday.

My photobucket account is still wonky. They're working to figure out the issue. I'm still mourning my album & all of the fun photos stored there. I hope it gets fixed soon.

I miss WoW. I've noticed that I'm much less likely to play when I'm alone with Elijah during the day. I guess I figure it'd be kinda boring to watch mom sit at her comp all day, so we play outside or watch movies together instead. Today we made a cool train track with the geotrax. I was much more likely to play when my other kiddos were home and they all kept eachother occupied & watched out for eachother. Even when the others get home there's overseeing chores, helping with homework, feeding hungry kiddos & just so much more stuff to do in so much less time that I've lost a lot of play time.

It was cold this weekend. Brrrrr cold. Snow-covered mountaintops cold. Today it's 71 and sunny, but the breeze is still cool enough that sweaters are welcomed in the shade. I need to start stocking up on hot chocolate & apple crisp makings. Mmmm...

I'm feeling the bling itch again. I keep eyeing my beading/jewellery stuff & have been thinking about a necklace/bracelet set design I wanna try. What girl couldn't use a little sparkly something every now and then? I know I crave pretties! Good thing I'm willing to make my own, or we'd be in trouble. ;)

My cup of diet pepsi is almost empty and Elijah just climbed up onto my lap. Two good reasons to get out of this chair. Have a great day!

No comments: