"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Saturday, September 15, 2007

I've been told.

Enough people have asked me why I've been so quiet lately that I figure I'll do one big sweeping answer here for everyone. lol

I'm not meaning to be quiet - it's just been busy around here with school & sickies. We had a horrid stomach flu roll through our house, leaving most of us in bed for a week or so. Then we've had this lovely sinus/headcold that started with Kirsten and is on it's second round right now. Vern finally caught it just when Kirsten was feeling better and bam! now she's sick again. So I was sick for like 2+ weeks and am still taking care of sick kiddos while trying to keep my house under control, school work under control and myself sane.

My kids' WoW account is down, and I've been playing less so that I can pay them some attention which means my gaming friends are seeing less of me. Of course, with me sitting at my computer less I'm checking into other places less frequently. (Hello squirrelies!) That's all it is, really. I'm loving the walks to the elementary school with Elijah - it's been so beautiful. We're at that perfect time of year where Summer hasn't quite let go, but there's a definite sense of Autumn around the corner. You know - low to mid 80's, slightly cool (but not yet crisp) breezes... Perfect. A good time to enjoy fresh air a little more and my computer a little less. I do promise to put some effort into not being quite so quiet.

No comments: