"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

7 good things

~Baby cuddles. mmmmm... I love Maiah's soft little head on my chest where I can kiss it anytime I want. :)
~Having a phone again. Even though it rings way too much. :p
~Julie & Kyle are playing WoW again. Yay!
~Brandon having no school today, since Maiah didn't sleep all morning or afternoon. He held her so I could shower & stuff. Thanks B!
~Naps. Maiah slept a lot yesterday & I didn't. Now she's all awake & I'm so needing some sleep. lol
~youtube. I had some old GnR & Aerosmith going earlier and Hinder is playing at the moment. Have to have something going when my kiddos watch qubo for hours at a time. :p
~Hot chocolate on a cold day. Thanks for making it Kirsten! Brrrr...

1 comment:

Christy said...

Love the pictures of Maiah! Glad you are both doing okay! :)