"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, January 16, 2009

I <3 Fridays!

Hooray for Fridays, pizza & Maiah being 1 week old!
I'm sure I can't claim to be as tired as I was at this point last week, but pretty close. :p I think we're adjusting pretty well though. I have Elijah set up with some geotrax on the front room table so he doesn't get too bored in the mornings when I'm showering, changing Maiah and such. He's been so happy and cute - he's such an awesome little helper. It's kinda fun first thing in the morning, feeding Maiah in my bed while watching the news - laying on my side facing her to nurse with Elijah cuddled up to my back with his arm around my waist & his little leg over mine. Well, it's fun until they both pass back out and I really really really need to use the bathroom. :p

I was looking through all of the pics from the last week and realizing there's only the one cruddy one of Maiah & I at the hospital. I need Kirsten or Brandon to help me remedy that this weekend. I love pics of people holding her - you get a much better idea of how little she is. Look at her hand compared to Vern's in the shot from this morning, or how little her face is compared to his in the b/w from the hospital. (love her expression there)Anyway, happy Friday blog readers! Hope everyone has a fantabulous weekend. :)

No comments: