"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Saturday, January 31, 2009

hooray!

Hooray for Maiah! She turned 3 weeks old yesterday.Hooray for me! I worked out today. Of course, the cookies I had this afternoon offsets that a little bit. :p
Hooray for Kirsten! She's been rollerblading to the middle school & back. Practicing for the fall. ;)
Hooray for Quiznos! Had me a tuscan turkey sandwich yesterday. Mmmmm...
Hooray for a slightly warmer day! I still need my blanket down here, but it's sunny outside. :)
Hooray for Saturday! Even though Vern's been at work all day. :p
Hooray for weekends, sleeping in, WoW time, cuddles and kisses. :)

3 comments:

Bethany said...

I love your blog pictures of my sweet neice!!! I wish I could gave one of the cuddles! I can't wait to meet her. She is a total doll! Kirstin is getting more beautiful every day. I love you guys and miss you tons!

Anonymous said...

April, she is beautiful!! I love the pictures!! Glad to hear you are feeling better. Give the kids lots of hugs and kisses from us. I miss you bunches and bunches!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Freer Family said...

She is growing so fast. What a sweetie!