"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Home

Yay!! :)

First of all I've gotta say that was the wonkiest labor ever. :p
A story I'll tell another day. ;)
Second of all, I'm sorry I didn't post from the hospital - I was so sleepy, loopy & just plain out of it. :p We took bunches of pictures, and I just uploaded 'em all. I grabbed a couple from when she was about 2 hours old to share for now - during & after her first bath. Just some straight from the camera cutebabyness. :)
I have the sweetest pics of my kiddos meeting her that I'm dying to share. (Elijah was so excited & sweet - those are my favorite.) Those will just take some sifting through that I don't have time to do right now. Yeah, I know - sorry for the slacking, but I'll fix it asap. :) (Haven't eaten much today & just barely got my prescriptions - must go eat and resume the loopy comfiness that will hopefully help me sleep. :p)
lol Couldn't decide between color & b/w. It was an even tie with Brandon, Kirsten & Vern weighing in. :pAnyhow, I just wanted to check in and post a quick pic or 2 before aunt Robin explodes.
Thanks blog readers for checking in, commenting & just helping us to feel loved. :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much sis for posting a picture!!! She is beautiful!!!! I am so thrilled for you and the family!!! I love you guys and miss you so much. Please give everyone my love and lots of hugs and kisses!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

before I forget, Kelley Jenkins and Felicia Cohen both send big congratulations to you. Also, the boys send their love and hugs and kisses!!! bunches and bunches!!! xoxoxo

Holly Child said...

She is BEAUTIFUL, April and you sound positively giddy about her being here!! Congrats again! :o)

Helena said...

Aww, look at that sweet little face! Congratulations to all!

Kristi said...

What a beautiful little girl! Congratulations!!! I'm so glad she is here! That little face peeking out of the blankets is just too precious!

Anonymous said...

Hey beautiful!!! Just checking in and sending lots of love to you and the family. If you get a chance, check my facebook, a few congrats have been posted for you. Love you bunches and bunches and bunches!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Freer Family said...

She is AMAZING! I love that first shot! Congrats!