"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, January 29, 2009

the girly thing

Hola blogland!

I had a nice quiet Thursday. Spent it just hanging out with my kiddos. Maiah was so awake all day - I'm thinking she enjoyed chilling with all of us. (Kirsten & LV are off track for a few weeks. Just in time too - LV has a cold, which he passed onto Ej, who passed it on to me. Hooray?!) By mid-afternoon the boys were down here (on the computer & playstation of course) and Maiah had her one little nap of the day. (And I mean little. She slept for about 45 minutes - that was it until this evening. Craziness I tell you.) Kirsten & I played with the camera for a few minutes while she slept - did the girly thing & took pics of eachother.It's been forever since I last shared Kirsten pics. She's as beautiful as always. :) She's been awesome about letting me get out from behind the camera too, which is kinda fun sometimes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

all I can say is BEAUTIFUL!!!! You are both stunning. I love you bunches and bunches!! xoxoxoxo