"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

muahaha

I'm sure you all knew it was coming...

We're all spending so much time just looking at Maiah - taking her in & getting to know her every expression. Today I periodically grabbed the camera while doing just that. It was fun to try to capture some of her cuteness. You know me - there are a LOT of pictures. I grabbed a few favorites to share...That's a good big dose of Maiah, huh. ;) What can I say, it was an awake kind of day for her. I guess after sleeping so much yesterday she was ready to play. I was able to enjoy her smiles & cuddles all morning & afternoon (except for the little nap that was perfect for me to get showered) and then this evening instead of logging into WoW like I'd planned I ended up sizing stuff in photoshop. I still haven't calibrated this monitor but I figure these should at least be decent enough to share online. *crosses fingers*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for all of the pictures. I love them and can't get enough!!! I wouldn't mind if you sent a few of them to my email.. that way I could get them printed out... LOL!! Let see, Krista Walton (she married Guy Sketchly, he knows who you are) and Debbie & Larry send big congrats. Sending big hugs and kisses your way. Love you bunches and bunches and bunches!! xoxoxo

Helena said...

What cute little smiles! She's beautiful.

laurie_lu said...

April your making me want to get in my car and drive ALL the way down just to hold her!!! I love them!

Freer Family said...

She's perfection! I love those baby yawning shots. So sweet!