"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, January 18, 2009

hangin' out

We had a quiet sort of weekend.
Brandon went to the Riverton-Bingham game and came home with no voice & was in desperate need of sleep. I think he had fun at Mo's. lol
I thought I was doing okay painwise & decided to drop the lortab & just do the 800s. Bad idea. Very bad. By last night I could barely walk across the family room from Vern's desk to mine. The hard part was that I was holding Maiah & Vern was so absorbed in his heroic that he didn't notice how long it took me or that I was crying. Kirsten ended up helping me make it. So yeah, I'm taking all of my pain meds again & the sleepy out-of-it-ness has returned. Sad thing is that it's only taking the edge off. :p
Kirsten did take a couple pics of my babes & I yesterday. Yay! Dorky as I may be, it's proof that I was here too. :p Thanks K. :)So yeah, we've just been hanging out this weekend. There's a family birthday thing this afternoon that Vern's taking the kiddos to. Maybe Maiah & I will have us a nice Sunday nap. :)

Have a great day! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sis, I hope you start to feel better soon. Sending lots of hugs and kisses to all of you. Love you bunches and bunches and bunches!!! xoxoxoxoxo

Freer Family said...

Sorry about the pain, it's no fun. But look at the sweet baby, she is soooo worth it. That bottom photo is so beyond precious!