"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Saturday, January 03, 2009

boys first ;o)

Hola blog readers!

I do have baby news, just not my own. :p
My friend Helena had her little boy on the 27th. His name's Andy & he's such a little cutie. She's got some awesome pics up on her blog. Congrats to Helena & Doug!
Then today Vern's sister Jill had her baby boy. I haven't seen little Alexander yet, but I'm sure he's as adorable as can be. :) Brandon & Vern were busy helping with some stuff over at Nina's house for a chunk of the day (well B's still there - Vern had to come home to play with his new computer. lol) so I don't have much info yet, but wanted to say congrats to Jill & Josh. Can't wait to meet him! :)

As for me, I'm wishing we had a working bathtub of some sort but think I'm going to settle for another shower. Yeah, sounds good.

'night all!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Could you please have that baby already? (That probably didn't help, huh?)

April said...

lol Heather I'm trying! :)
We scheduled a c-section for 7:30 am Monday morning, so if not by then on my own she'll at least be no longer than that.