"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, May 05, 2008

5 minutes with mom

The other day Kirsten & I did a little quickie session while waiting for the pizza guy. As usual I took way too many pics. lol I made her take her hair out of her ponytail for a bunch. It's almost as long as mine. (We're both dying to get our hair cut - but I'm hoping she'll keep some length. If I have my way mine's getting chopped way shorter for the summer. Hers is just so pretty though. I hope she keeps it long-ish.)
Anyway, I haven't processed very many pics just yet. It's beautiful out and I'm thinking that we should get us some sun while the laundry's going. Here's a couple of the shots I've looked at so far though.She kept climbing the plum trees and doing flips off the lower branches. I guess all of my kiddos are monkeys - even my little tomboy. Maybe even especially my KirstieLeigh. :)

Happy Monday blog readers!

3 comments:

Carin said...

Kristen is such a beauty! You are in so much trouble with the boys LOL!

Anonymous said...

beautiful.... love you bunches! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

How pretty! Her hair did get really long.