"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy Friday!

I get to meet up with Laurie & Ty for our photo shoots this afternoon and tomorrow. I'm all excited to be working with them. Looks like the weather will be nicer than it was last weekend, all warm & sunny - and there are no outdoor receptions being held at thanskgiving point, so we'll have access to the whole thing and be able to do everything we wanted for the bridals tomorrow. Yay!I was looking for a pic of Lauren I hadn't shared here yet & found this one. lol Go Elijah!

Well I'm bound to have some fun this weekend, I hope that all of you blog readers have some fun in store too! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this picture!! Lauren is beautiful and Elijah is precious!!!!! bunches and bunches!! xoxoxoxo