"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

getting wet

I ended up kind of taking yesteday off from proofing to play WoW and play with Ej, but I did almost finish going through Saturday's photos. Less than 100 to go! I sized a bunch of shots of Elijah & his uncle Nathan to share here, just because they had so much fun. :) He went on the boats with Devan later, but I haven't done those yet. :p I managed to do as I was asked, and get shots of everyone that went and then some. There are pics of everyone on the go carts, people getting wet & just hanging out. I even took some shots in the arcade. My sunburn has faded to a tan & I'll have these pics all done with lots of time before the engagement shoot Friday & bridals on Saturday. That statement should probably serve as fair warning that I'm about to be buried in my favorite kind of work. :)

Have a great day! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That first shot is hilarious! It does look like they had a good time.