"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, May 15, 2008

the speedy type

It's kind of a busy day today. Kirsten has a school performance tonight at 7, right about when Nina's picking Kenyon up from the airport. Nina must be tired, Kori went to the ER last night with tummy pains. Hope she's doing ok. Anyway, I'll make this one speedy. :)

The size meme

Do you supersize your fast food meals?
Nope. I do get the biggest drink sometimes, but that’s it.
What size is your waist?
I honestly don’t know my measurement, but if I touch my fingertips in the middle of my lower back I can wrap my thumbs around my sides. My hands aren’t very big. :p
If you could guess the size of your heart it would be…?
I don’t know. My capacity to love is pretty big I guess. Is that what that meant? I dunno. :p
What size is your family?
There are 6 of us at the moment – the 7th will arrive in January or so. :) Growing up there were 4 of us – my mom & us 3 kids.
Does size matter?
*Cough* Uh, serious? :p It depends. Other stuff factors in.
What size shoe do you wear?
7 1/2

And because it's not a fun entry without a picture, here's one of Elijah being silly at sunset.lol He looks so much like Vern as a kiddo there. I needed some sort of shocking statement to go with it to make the expression fit, but I've got nothing. :p

Have a great day! :)

2 comments:

Freer Family said...

April, you are sneaky, lol! Congratulations!!!

Heather said...

Based on Nicole's comment, I should also be right in assuming you are pregnant? Good for you! How fun!