"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, May 01, 2008

here we go again...

Elijah caught the cold that B & I have had. He's all feverish and sleepy today. I've been holding him and letting him watch videos on my computer, but he just looked at me and asked if he could sleep in my bed, so I guess we'll go cuddle up there until he falls asleep. Poor little guy. :( I'm freezing and have a sore throat again today anyway so cuddles & blankets sound awesome to me too. Once he's all comfy & sleeping I should really get a workout in.
I've been such a slacker. :p We shall see. :)

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Carin said...

April I am so sorry the sickys are at your house. I hope you feel better soon. HUGS!!

Anonymous said...

Get better guys! Hugs, chicken soup & prayers are headed your way.