"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, May 19, 2008

Buried

I've been editing & working on photos in ps all day so far and still have a gazillion to go. We had a fun weekend & I took so many pics that people are hoping I'll have ready asap, so I need to keep working. Just wanted to pop my head in here & let people know I'm still alive, just working hard to get a few things done. I think I sized a couple pics for the web - so I'll share a little preview of what I have done so far from Saturday.
Sadly I haven't gotten to the ones of Elijah & his uncles on the bumper boats - he had so much fun! Love that shot of my neice Morgan though, and have some great ones of Lauren & Ty getting wet too. Just 400 more shots to sift through. :p

Have a great day!!

3 comments:

Carin said...

only 400 April you should be done in no time ;O)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun time.

~**Dawn**~ said...

Haven't been around in a while, but I am finally getting caught up on the blogs I like to visit. =) Saw your news. Congratulations! 400+ photos huh? Sounds like what happens when I spend the day at Disney World. LOL