"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

belated gifts :)

Little Vern missed school on Friday and Monday thanks to our little family cold thing we've had going on, so he brought my Mother's Day present home yesterday.The card was awesome. It says...
My mom is the most wonderful mom in the world! Her name is April. She is as pretty as a flower. She is 35 years old. She has brown eyes and brown hair. She weighs 8 pounds and is as tall as my dad tall. Her favorite food is cheese pizza. Her favorite television show is American Idol. In the good old days when she was little she used to play with toys. I think my mom is funny when she is never funny. But I know she's really angry when my mom and dad get into a fight. I wouldn't trade my mom for a bike. I love my mom because she always gives me kisses and hugs.

I'm sad about the never funny thing, but 8 pounds, woohoo!

Oh, a quick little sidenote before I go - I don't think my neighbors liked the new plan to go for a walk when I'm crazy nauseous instead of sleeping it off. It didn't go amazingly well this morning. :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol! Seeing yourself in your kids' eyes is always so funny. So is Vern short too, or is that an exaggeration?