"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, May 02, 2008

chocolate, cuddles & bubblebaths ftw

Normally I love Fridays.
Today was an exception.

Elijah still isn’t feeling well.
He & LV have both been
whiney & grumpy all day.
My head has been
explodey-like all evening.
I logged into WoW hoping
that being social would help.
lol I failed horribly.
I actually felt worse by the
time I gave up & logged off.
:p :p :p
A friend tried to call
and that just didn’t work
with my kiddos all screaming
and stuff right then,
and after going too long
without eating I got all
shakey & grumpy.
I was looking forward to
our ZA run after dinner and
people didn’t show up.
Again.


So here’s the plan…
After I finish
my little bowl
of
cherry chocolate chip
ice cream
goodness
I’m gonna go lock myself
in
the bathroom
with my ipod and

some yummy smelling bubbles.
Then I’m putting on some
comfy pj's and taking
some Nyquil for my
headache
& sore throat
before I find my sweet babe
and cuddle with him until
we both fall asleep.

So there.
Happy Friday! :)

Nevermind TGIF - for me tonight it's more like
thankgoodnessforbubblebathscomfypjschocolate&cuddles.

No comments: