"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Stormy Thursday

It's dark gray, windy & rainy with some great thunder 'n lightning going on. I was enjoying the awesome breeze through my window & the sound of the storm so much it took me forever to get out of bed. Days like today I do wish I had a car (and the ability to drive it of course) because LV is afraid to walk to school in this. Hopefully things will calm down before it's time to go. Meanwhile I'm not getting dressed just yet. Hanging out in bed watching the trees outside my window & enjoying the cool air still sounds so yummy.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tyler is terrified of thunderstorms. I hope you guys made it! give the kids a big hug and kiss from me!! Love you bunches! xoxoxo