"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Saturday, May 24, 2008

rained out

We ended up postponing this weekend's photo shoots thanks to the weather forecasts. It's supposed to be kinda cold and rainy all weekend. Of course, at the moment it looks beautiful out, but it's Utah so you never know. :p

I haven't done a meme in awhile so I found a quick one.

What kind of mood are you in right now?
Sleepy lol. Went to bed at 7 am and it took forever to fall asleep. :p
What kind of music suits your current mood?
Well, I’m listening to Papa Roach and it’s working for me, so yeah.
You’re buying tickets for your next vacation. Where are you in the mood to go?
Sicely, Italy. Beautiful area & architecture, with lots of awesome photos waiting to be taken and absolutely yummy food. Sounds just about perfect.
We’re going out to lunch – where are you in the mood to go?
Mmmmm… Hires sounds really good right now. :)
What's for dessert?
Hmmm... The vanilla bean cheesecake at tgiFriday's is always yummy, but if I'm gonna be at Hires, their milkshakes are the bestest - so a chocolate malt please. :)
And after lunch?
A nap? lol Mostly kidding. Actually swimming & a workout at the rec center sounds awesome. Need to throw some heroics in there too - Arinne needs badges.

So uh, yeah. Not sure what we're really doing today. Vern was wanting to plant a garden this morning, but he's glued to his computer still. Lauren just called and we might go scope out the gardens where we're doing her bridals, and I'm trying really hard not to log into WoW until I know what's going on. Once I get to play I want me some serious playtime. :p

Happy Saturday blog readers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A burger and shake & Hires sounds really good. Let's go!