"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, June 02, 2008

4 days and a strawberry explosion

Wow, it's been 4 days since I last blogged?! Sorry for slacking. Had a crazy busy weekend with the photo shoots & am now buried in proofing work. I've been peeking into WoW here and there for sanity's sake, trying to catch friends to say hi. Not much luck so far, guess everyone else is busy too. :p I miss my friends. /themosthumungouslysquishyhugsever to those who peek in here - yeah I'm alive. :)

Well, I'm off to grab a quick shower. I went to pour Elijah some strawberry soda & the bottle was all explodey-like & I ended up with this awesome pink shower. I got the dining room cleaned up, now it's my turn.

Have a fantabulous day!

I'm almost to the point of picking some engagement shots to web-size & share Lauren. Hang in there. :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you got the pink off!! lol! Can't wait to see the newest pictures. Miss you guys bunches and bunches!! Love you lots! xoxoxo