"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, June 09, 2008

late again

So last Tuesday was the 3rd anniversary for this little blog! Leave it to me to realize it a week late. :p Three whole years. That's a lot of writing and sooo many pics shared. And people still check in. Unbelievable!
Thanks friends and peekers. You're a quiet bunch, but my counter says you all exist anyway. Whatever makes you peek in on my little world, I appreciate feeling like I'm not just talking to myself.


Have a great day! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy blog-anniversary! I enjoy peeking in on you and drooling over your pictures.

Anonymous said...

congrats sis!! I do my best to post, you know I am always sneaking a peak! LOL! I will do my best to send you some pictures soon. Love you lots!! xoxoxo

~**Dawn**~ said...

Happy blogiversary! (Appropriately, late? LOL)

Anonymous said...

Happy blogiversary April!