"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, June 22, 2008

I tried :p

Hola blog readers! :)
So I pulled an almost-all-nighter after wilting this afternoon in the immense heat & crashing trying to get these bridals done. I'm past the s.l.o.w.est ones (Vern needs to learn to watch for straps and things when he shoots - his pics always take forever to "fix.") Now I'm on the humungo pile of pics I took, and I was hoping I'd be popping out the proofs like crazy. Well, when there's as many shots to go through as I'm insane enough to take, it's really not all that quick. I mean, I kinda made a dent, but still have lots to go. Now, to be fair to myself, most brides would be happy with half of the pics I have ready atm. But I'm not most photographers. lol Besides, I've already sorted and weeded and can't imagine not giving Laurie all of the cute shots that I still have to do. As usual there are faves of mine yet to come. :pWell since I did stay up almost all night I've gotta at least share a few more pics for now. I'd still be going if my eyes didn't look like this @@.
Of course I should also admit, and those who know me know it was killing me - I was going crazy with just one pic up so far. I mean, it was just the first one done and web sized - not at all a perfect representation of the session. :pFor now I'm headed to find my pillow. It's really that my eyes are tired, but yeah. I hope it's not as hot upstairs as it is down here. :pOh, and I really am hating how blogger has been shrinking pics. Makes 'em look all wonky. :( I'll have to make sure that they're at least full sized once you click, otherwise I'll need to pull stuff to resize.

Alrighty, it's 6:15 am and that was a beautiful sunrise. :) I had better go close my eyes.
'night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is WOW!!!! You are so talented April. You also have an absolutly beautiful subject! I love the pictures. love you lots!! xoxoxoc

laurie_lu said...

YAYAYAYAYAAY! Thanks April. :) Man I can't wait till Ty can see it all! It's so hard to not show him or tell me. But its worth it. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Stunning photos.
The first one is really pretty and the third one belongs in a magazine. Those last two are really cute and seem to show her personality. The second last one should be turned into a painting. Classic.