"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

kiddos and sleepies

This one's not about pictures. lol It's a quick update on my kiddos 'n stuff. :)

~LV had a blast at the zoo with his class yesterday. Three more days of school for him!

~~Vern & Brandon got the swamp cooler working the other day! Yay! It's been so hot here. Vern's little garden out back has mostly survived the crazy Utah weather. For sure we'll have peppers, cabbage and some tomatoes.
~Kirsten is at Hill Airforce base on a field trip today. They have all fun stuff planned for these last days of school. She's so excited to be a safety patrol/crossing guard (I have no clue what they call it here) and to be going into 6th grade.
~~Elijah has been loving his Cars game and has been watching the incredibles like crazy. His sunburn & cold are both almost gone. :)
~Brandon has not been loving summer school. Apparantly it's really boring & easy. I'm glad he's doing something to catch up though - he wants his diploma. :)
~~I'm 13 weeks pregnant at this point. Apparantly the baby should be about the size of a peach. All I know is that I could eat quiznos, cafe rio or taco bell for just about any meal. :p Thankfully I tend to crave veggies (subs, mmmmm) and protein (gogo bean and cheese burritos) when I'm pregnant & have an appetite. My regular clothes still fit for now. Yay!
~Still working on proofs. I was hoping to declare I was done, but yesterday was a rough day so it didn't happen. :(

Well, that's all the updates I can think of. I need to go figure out something to wake myself up. I totally have a case of the sleepies today. o.O

Have a great day! :)

No comments: