"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Powerless

We just survived almost 24 hours with no electricity at home. :p Made for a long day yesterday complete with bored kiddos and lanterns to get through the night. I wasn't able to work on pictures sorry Lauren, play WoW sorry about the kara run OC, open the fridge or cook gogo Mcdonald's. :p
This morning was awesomely stormy though - with my window wide open, and me loving the sound of the rain & the fabulous cool breeze while I waited for the power to come back on. Now that it's on it's back to work time for me. I'm a day behind on proofing, and need to work fast & get lots done so I can take a break tonight for the second kara run.

Happy 11th birthday (I'm always late :p) to my awesome nephew Tyler. Hugs n kisses! Hope you had the bestest day ever! Come play on Draenor. ;) And uh, Robin - pictures please. We'll swap or something - deal?

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad your power is finally back! Just a quick note to tell you that I gave our cousin Blair the link to your blog. Miss you and love you bunches and bunches!!!! xoxoxo