"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, June 08, 2008

a quickie

It's been a slightly crazy weekend. Vern helped his brother Ben and his family move yesterday, we went to Grandma Pete's today to visit with some cousins & I started working on Lauren's bridals. Tyler & Lauren have their engagement slideshow disk - I'm hoping they find something that they both like that'll work for their invitations. I've been crazy nauseous all day & craving a jr. bacon cheeseburger from Wendys. :p

Anyway, there's my weekend update, which wouldn't be complete without a short meme.

What was the last movie you watched?
White Girls was on tv the other day & I actually watched it. All I kept saying was "they make such ugly girls." They did. Ewwww.
When did you last eat at a sit-down restaurant?
Um, last Friday with Lauren & Tyler. We went to TGIFridays after the photo shoot.
What was the last thing you said, and to whom?
Yes, you can each have a popsicle as long as nobody touches the pina colada ones. :p I said it to LV.
What is your last name?
Petersen.
When was your last doctors appointment?
I honestly don't remember when it was, but it was when I had to get immunized for immigration stuff. My next one is with my obgyn on the 17th.
What was the last book you read?
Um, I think the Redemption of Althalus by David Eddings. Right now I'm re-reading the belgariad/mallorean series for the gazillionth time.

Happy Sunday! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember that movie. They did make ugly girls, but it was funny. Good luck on the 17th.

Anonymous said...

Still buried eh? Well the pictures you've shared so far are gorgeous.