"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, June 06, 2008

part 2

Woohoo! I'm all done with engagement session proofs - just need to create the slideshow cd for them to view. Those take a few hours to create, but I'm so excited to show Laurie & Ty their pics. :) Of course, then I get to start working on bridal pics, so I'll be scarce-like for awhile longer. I thought I'd peek in though and share a couple more pics - waving hello and sending hugs to my friends and blog-peekers. :)
Have a great weekend!

Oh, I figured out what was wonky in the last post, some of those shots hadn't been color-corrected yet. :p No biggie.

2 comments:

laurie_lu said...

Awesome!!! :D Yay :) I am excited to see the rest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!