"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

the update

Alrighty, here's the update to the earlier post...

I'm 12 weeks today (and done with the first trimester. Yay!)
The official due date is December 30th.
This little one is so wiggly and active - our first little u/s peek was awesome! :) There is a pic, but I have no scanner. :( It's probably ok - he/she was so active it made for a blurry kind of picture. It was awesome on the screen though, bouncing all over the place. Coolness. :)
I had 6 vials of blood drawn for tests. O.o After not eating all day because of nausea losing a hunk of blood made me feel a little icky. So I came home and slept. Again. (Sorry Lauren.) I still have a headache too. Hopefully I can kick it and work fast tonight. :)
Oh and I didn't like their scale. :p Theirs said I've gained a few lbs. where mine has stayed pretty much the same. I do know exactly where it went, since I had a moment this morning getting dressed. I need new bras. So not cool. I guess for flat-chested girls growing some or getting bigger during pregnancy would be an exciting thing. For those of us who have enough to begin with it's just plain silly. :p

Well, I'm happy. It was a good appointment. I <3 Dr. Larsen. He's seriously the best.
Well there's the update. Now I'd better go find something for my head before it decides to explode. :p

3 comments:

Kristi said...

That's always a good thing to have the first trimester done. Here's hoping the next 2 go smoothly!

laurie_lu said...

CONGRATS :D I miss you guys. YET it is SO beautiful here! I love it. I will post some pictures tomorrow, I am charging the camera battery. :D You would go crazy here with taking pictures. Tomorrow we go to our first castle, we drove past and it looks amazing, so beautiful, looks like something from the movies!!!! Tell everyone hello. I miss the kiddos but am loving vacation. :) Love you and thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! December is a good time for birthdays. :)
Losing 6 vials of blood would make anyone feel icky. I hope your feeling better