"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It's today!

I've known about this pregnancy for over a month now and my first doctor appt. is finally here. Yay! :)
He likes to time the 1st appointment at 10-12 weeks, and I'm somewhere around 11 weeks I think. I'm not positive on the timing, but he'll be able to tell me closer anyway and I'll finally have a due date. Woohoo! I was gonna wait until after my appointment to post here, but I needed something to do while waiting for Vern to pick me up. Besides I wanted to apologize to Lauren who's been patiently waiting and peeking in here for her bridal preview. Not yet sweetie, but almost!
I fell asleep yesterday afternoon when I took a proofing break and aoc kept booting me so I didn't end up getting as much done as I hoped. I'll work hard this afternoon when I get back home. :)

I hope Lauren, Kori, Nina & Kenyon are having a blast in England. Take lots of pictures!!
I hope the news today at the doctor's office is all happy and good!
I hope I manage to stay awake this afternoon and can haul it on pics for Laurie.
I hope we can get our swamp cooler working soon. We're having a 90 degree week.
I hope I manage to not barf today. I've had way too many "almost" moments. Ick. :p

I hope you blog peekers have an awesome day! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you're planning on updating this later today with your due date and any other new info right? :D