"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Happy Saturday!

No more proofing! (Well, until August.)
My little kiddos are going to a family reunion today. (I was just told about it - so I'm not planning on it.)
Brandon's off at WestFest with Mo. Hopefully he's having fun and being good. (As far as teenage boys go. :p)
My headset is broken. No vent = a very sad April. What's weird is that the mic is fine, people can hear me - but the sound is gone. Sadness.
My new computer will be here on the 2nd. Yay!
I did something to my lower back. It hurts like crazy so now I probably walk like a pregnant lady. lol

The today I... meme

Today I feel happy! I slept in this morning & had some great cuddle time with Elijah when we woke up. Besides, I have no pressing stuff to do for the moment and the sun is shining. Yay!
Today I want a slurpee?! Some new shorts. Well, those are needed. I have none that fit. :(
Today I think I'll take my mp3 player and hang out outside, maybe watching my kiddos play in the sprinkler. :)
Today I am hungry and craving a cafe rio salad. :p

Well I think I'm gonna go shower and try to find some sort of clothes that fit. (Everything is getting annoyingly tight. :p) Thank goodness for Vern's t-shirts at home, but they're so sloppy and big for going anywhere. :p

Happy Saturday! :)

2 comments:

Carin said...

April How can you not want a Slurpee in July in Utah LOL!!!

April said...

lol Carin. I do! Pina colada please. :) I just also want some new shorts because my ever tighter jeans are killing me in this weather. >< I could always shop for new shorts and swing by 7-11 for my slurpee goodness.