"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Part 1

I stayed up all night working on photos because I promised myself that the next time Lauren peeked at my blog I'd have some sort of sneak preview ready. The sad thing is, even though I stayed up all night I wasn't able to get to some of my favorite shots. :p (I've come to the conclusion that me and my PS7 dinosaur are way too s l o w.) The other problem is the same one I always have... I took way too many pictures that day. lol So I guess what I'll do is share a few for now, knowing full well that I'm going to want to share more later.
Eeew and they were shrunk by blogspot. The smaller the files shrink the less awesome they look. Click on 'em Lauren to get a slightly better look & I'll make the slideshow files big enough to fill your monitor. I sincerely hope I grabbed files from the right folder - some of these look wonky here and they shouldn't. Of course I can't see straight at the moment, so either way they'll stay until I trust my eyes again. Aw and now I'm looking at these and thinking "but all the fun ones are still missing." :p Incentive to work faster I guess so I can share the ones I'm itching to get to. And yeah, some of these definitely don't look like the right files. :(

Alright, well I need to crawl upstairs & find my pillow for awhile. I'm sure I'll have photoshop filled dreams. lol

I hope Lauren at least gets to peek,
and I hope Jody's not still mad at me,
and I hope my eyes work again tomorrow/today,
and I hope Jason's eye appointment went well the other day,
and I hope that I'm actually able to fall asleep once I find my pillow.

nighty night :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures April! Lauren, all I can say is wow! They turned out awesome!!! Love you!!! xoxoxo

laurie_lu said...

April AMAZING!! :) I love them, ty does too! Can't wait to see more. :) Denise would like us to have the pic to her soon, no rush tho. We have a few days. I love you!!! THANK YOU! -THanks Robin, your so kind!! :)

Anonymous said...

Not being kind Lauren, just being honest! :) xoxoxo

Freer Family said...

Seriously April, do you know how amazing you are? Gorgeous!