"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, June 29, 2008

2 cuties

I love these little faces soooo much. :)It was crazy windy here today and we were having power issues again, but that didn't stop us from having some fun. We went outside & I grabbed a few shots of my kiddos in their new outfits that Grandma bought them in England. I'll have to get some shots of LV tomorrow after [his last day of] school, because he couldn't keep his eyes open in the wind today for anything. I need to get pics of the big boys in their shirts too. Vern even wore his today but I didn't think of it in time. :p
Well, I was gonna say "Happy Sunday" but I guess it's more like Happy Monday here at this point, so whatever day it is wherever people are, have a great one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures sis!!! Just stopping in to wish you a Happy Canada Day!!!! Love you bunches and bunches!!! xoxoxoxo

April said...

Ooh, no fair - there are real fireworks up there to witness. Happy Canada Day big sis! :) I'm glad you commented. I had 14 peekers yesterday and no comments. I was worried that the powerade stain on Ejs face scared people away. lol