"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, July 07, 2008

waterfalls memes and blogthings

Happy Monday!
I think I'm still recuperating from our crazy weekend. I was supposed to log back into WoW last night, but decided to lay down for a minute while some headache meds kicked in and ended up passing out. I even slept in. :p Sorry Richard! I owe you some daily runs on Mari. /huggishness :)

Vern asked me tonight if I'd looked at the pics from our little mountain drive yet, and I hadn't so I started to. Fun stuff. :) Here's the first one I opened in PS.These falls were a fun find. We took lots of pics here & our kiddos had fun climbing on the rocks. B's dying to go back up there with his friends and go mountain biking on some of the trails in the area. There were lots of hikers & people hanging out with their doggies up there. The only bad thing in this spot were the mosquitos. :p

Well, I feel like all I've been blogging about lately are little updates on what we're up to & photo-sharing, so it must be time for a meme or something fun. :p

Fill in the blanks...
A perfect Summer day involves sunshine and _____. swimming!
I love my ______. kiddos!
Get me a big glass of cold _______. water please!
Throw some _______ on the bbq for me! veggie-loaded skewers or hot dogs
Get me to the _______! beach!! :)

And for good measure... a summer blogthing ftw!


You Are a Bikini


You love warm days, and you don't shy away from the beach.

You're confident enough to not worry about how you look... but you're not a brazen show off either!

You feel sexy and young at heart - especially during the summer.

You are classic and chic. You'd rather own one designer swimsuit than a dozen cheap knock offs.



Well, I promised my kiddos I'd come play outside, so off I go. Have a great day! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You Are a Thong

You are daring and outrageous.
You love attention in almost any form, and you'll do a lot to get noticed.
You are proud of your body. You work hard to look good.
Swimsuit season is your favorite time of the year. It gives you a chance to show off your assets!

What Kind of Swimsuit Are You? uhhhh?!

Helena said...

Pretty falls!