"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

a quickie

Yesterday I had my 16 week appointment. It was fun to listen to the baby and to plan the ultrasound. Three weeks from now I'll know if this is a boy or girl. Yay! :) That'll be a crazy week with the wedding and stuff too. I'm in disbelief that I'm almost to the halfway point. I still blame Vern. :p

As soon as I got home I checked into AoC and had just missed Hy. Sadness. :( Somehow I ended up suckered into an AV with Ves instead. lol The MC run did happen though. And Gig popped in for the first time in forever. Coolness. I checked back into AoC last night and there was still no Hy. (There's been too much "no Hy" lately. :( Makes for a sad April. We'll blame that one on me I guess. Maybe he got sick of the /hugs. :p) I ended up playing my new little toon. I think I like her. :) I'd actually love to play right now, but my kiddos have claimed computer turns & I promised my dr. I'd hop on my treadmill daily since my bp's been climbing. :p

So yeah, off I go. Have an awesome day! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will be posting ultrasound pictures with an update, right? Do you think it's a girl or boy?