"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

mountains, grads & happy 4th!

I've spent the evening getting kiddos ready for our little road trip tomorrow. We're headed up for a drive in the mountains. I have my camera ready, cute ones bathed & we bought snacks and treats to get us through the drive. We'll be gone all day and should have us a great time. :) So since I'm likely to come home sleepy & such I wanted to wish everyone a happy 4th of July just in case. Be safe, have a blast and take pictures if possible!!! :)

I did get my canon software installed, so I can share a pic of LV - my other little graduate.
[Pic removed for ickiness. Will get one of just LV up asap.](Please excuse the unfortunate partner in his cute little picture. I have so few shots with my kiddos, so when Kirsten was there to take pics I hopped in.) I'm just glad I could get a shot of him posted - I really am proud of him. :)
Forgive the lack of editing as well. :p Processing pics is a little more tedious than I'm used to atm. I'm struggling in ps7 with everything on default settings and none of my actions or brushes transferred over. It feels and looks different in ways I haven't figured out and I'm so going crazy with how it is. :p

Well, Vern ended up going on the kara run I signed up for tonight and it filled without me, so I'm getting a little bored now that my kiddos are clean & sleeping. I guess I could sleep too, but where's the fun in that? B's playing WoW, so I can't nab his comp for some AoC action, and after all of the hours getting WoW mods set up followed by a few dailies I'm not sure I feel like more dailies anyhow. So, uh yeah. Maybe it's time to sneak in a workout. Hmmm... sounds like a plan.

Hooray for holiday weekends! :)

No comments: