"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, July 04, 2008

Independance Day

Last night we finally hooked my old comp back up to the network so I could transfer files, actions and stuff. Yay! Only sad thing was not getting to play AoC like I'd planned. Hy's gonna be lvl 80 by the time I get a comp here running it properly. lol
~My kiddos are all excited to see the fireworks tonight! I love fireworks and might even take my camera, even though our spot is sucky for picture-taking. (Too many lights from the rides and baseball field in the way.)
We had fun during our little mountain drive yesterday. I need to download the pics to share.
~Vern and I haven't had our annual fight yet. (I love celebrating the 4th, and get all patriotic - then I get mad because I'm still waiting for Vern to decide to help B & I with immigration stuff.) This year is even worse because his mom got us that lawyer in December and B & I did all the medical stuff & filled everything out, yet 7 months later we're still waiting on Vern to either get 3 notarized letters to the lawyer or to give me the paperwork so that I can. *bonks Vern on the noggin* No fight this year. I'm just sad that somehow it's still not a priority for him. Makes me feel so special. :(

Well, I should get ready for the day. I doubt the kiddos will get to go on rides at the fair at our park, but I'd at least like to take them over to walk around & partake in the excitement that is July 4th. :) I'd love to get my hair cut today too, but I doubt that'll happen either. I'll settle for some sunshine & a smoothie or something. :)

Hope you peekers have an awesome Independance Day! There's so much worth celebrating about this country. I've been waiting a long time to be able to call myself American, and even though I'm still waiting there's no place I'd rather be. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy July 4th!! Hope you had a wonderful day sis!! Love you lots! xoxoxo