"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Today I ...

...think it's going to be a good day. :)
...was hoping to play AoC, but Brandon is on his computer. :(
...slept in. It was wonderful. :)
...feel pretty. Even though I still really wanna get my hair cut.
...wanna get me some sun. I'm kinda pale for this late in the summer.
...am wearing my last pair of capris that fit. I so need some clothes that'll fit around this baby belly.
...wish I could have a milkshake.
...have a great mix of mp3s going. Gogo Simple Plan, Motley Crue & Hinder! :)
...am so hungry. I would so love some Cafe Rio right about now.
...am still laughing thinking about my kiddo's reaction to the idea of living in a castle. Makes me wish I owned a huge chunk of land somewhere. ;) lol --My kiddos and I were having fun looking through house plans and we kinda liked this castle-ish home - it'd fit in nicely somewhere in the foothills of our lovely valley. Then awhile later we found this second plan and they went nuts at the idea of a home of this magnitude. Brandon wanted one of the apartments in the West wing. Kirsten was trying to figure out where the biggest bedroom was (besides the master of course.) Vern tried to claim the tower as his own. LV just jumped around saying how cool it'd be to live in a house like that. I loved the lap pool, office setup, study/tower and the idea of extra room to help out family & friends. I so would not wanna be responsible for cleaning & maintenance of a building of that size though. o.O lol Was funny though - especially watching my kiddos' reaction.--

1 comment:

Freer Family said...

You had to say Cafe Rio didn't ya. Now it's all I can think about, lol.
And I want to live in a castle too (as long as it has a full staff). It's fun to dream. :)