"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

wakey wakey

Hola blog readers! Sorry for the lack of entries lately. I've been so sleepy and out of it. Fun stuff. :p
I'm kinda sad - it feels like this summer has just flown by, with me always feeling some sort of icky or tired. August will be crazy busy though. Well, at least the first couple of weeks. With Lauren's wedding, the ultrasound, the open house in Idaho followed by driving through Yellowstone and Vern's, Brandon's, Kirsten's and my birthdays all in the next few weeks. Yeah, I guess I'd better wake up, huh. :p lol

1 comment:

Freer Family said...

Sounds busy and fun. I love driving thru' Yellowstone, it is so gorgeous! And I'm excited for your U/S!!!