"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, July 27, 2008

In need...

...of a dose of pretty.
And Kirsten's just the girl to lend us her face. :)
K followed suit and got her hair cut, complete with a donation to locks of love. The girl did an awesome job transforming K's super thick mane into a stacked a-line. Is she beautiful or what? :)She's still getting used to it, but it's such an awesome look for her.

...and now that my blog has had it's dose of pretty I'm gonna go cuddle with my sleepy babe. I need me some Ej magic today.
'night blog readers. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my!!! I love the haircut and I am so proud of Kirsten for doing such a wonderful thing!!! Love you lots beautiful!!! xoxoxoxoxo

Freer Family said...

She looks so grown up and gorgeous with her sassy new do. I love it. How fun for her to donate her hair as well. You ladies are amazing!

laurie_lu said...

My neice is SO georgous! NOW we especially have to keep those boys away! :)...the olders ones aswell!