"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thursday already?!

...I've barely been able to play WoW. Just a couple of raids and the odd daily. OC is having a rough raid stretch. We're going some, just not doing as uber as we should be.
...I haven't been able to play AoC in days. :p I think the J withdrawals are worse than the gaming ones. I miss my friends. :(
I so wanna play too. I could use a dose of fun.

...Tomorrow night is our house inspection. I have callouses and could use a months worth of hand lotion for all of the scrubbing I've done these last few days & from steam cleaning our carpets.
(I was up until 5 am doing carpets. Gives them a chance to dry before kiddos wake up and start spilling stuff again. :p)

...I got me some cute shoes for Laurie & Ty's wedding. Now if only I had a skirt that actually fit. ><
...There are peppers, cantaloupes, tomatoes and squash in our little garden. Yum.
...It's 1 day before our house inspection, 2 days til my birthday, 7 until the wedding and 8 until my ultrasound and our weekend trip to ID. Whoa.
...I need me some music. And some food. Maybe quiznos - it's been ages.

Have a fantabulous day!!

No comments: