"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, July 11, 2008

It's Friday!

What a week. :p Sorry for slacking in the blogging dept. There's something up with my blood sugars/iron I think. I've been sooooo exhausted and just have felt icky lately. I see my doctor on Tuesday though, so we'll see what's up. For now I'm spending plenty of time with my comfy pillow. :)
Being out-of-it lately has meant that I'm so missing certain friends. :( It's amazing how much I think about people I care about.
...and how much time I have to think when I'm not feeling well. lol

I'm itching to raid in WoW and to play me some AoC. I'm hoping ZA happens this evening & that I can snag my kiddos comp for AoC afterward. And that it works today. Yesterday I couldn't even get in - it kept on freezing up. :(

Well, I have some brownies to make for Lauren's bridal shower tomorrow and I'm hoping to snag a nap at some point this afternoon.
Happy Friday! I hope everyone has a fantabulous weekend! :)

No comments: