"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Busy Day

A busy Saturday makes for a tired April, so rather than trying to think of something to write about I'm going to go with a list...

12 Things I Liked About Today

1. Vern & I just played GW with Julie & Kyle. Fun!
2. Had yummy food at a family bbq earlier.
3. Little Vern hugged me told me he loved me. :)
4. We picked out carpet & it's being installed on Tuesday. (Hooray!)
5. Elijah was his usual sweet self. He makes my day every day.
6. It cooled down a touch & actually rained a bit. A nice change.
7. I slept in. Vern did too. Nice bonus there. :)
8. Brandon helped get the laundry done. Thanks B. :)
9. Went to Costco and got out of there without spending the usual $100+. (Inconceivable...)
10. Kirsten drew me a picture of our family. She made me taller than Brandon. :)
11. Watched Second Hand Lions. It had been awhile since we last watched it. Fun movie.
12. Robin checked in here again. :) Hi big sis!

So there you have it. All in all a great Saturday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

April -- I just love reading your blog! You always seem so easy goin' and happy! Thanks for making me smile more!