"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I couldn't decide.

How hard can it be to pick a picture of yourself to put in your profile for your blog? That depends on the person, I guess. For me it was hard. I've gone back & forth all day and I'm still not sure. I want to make a good impression. On who? I mean, it's not like I have an audience in mind. Really, I don't suspect that people who don't know me are going to actually be reading this. And they know what I look like. So why does it matter? I asked my kids to choose their favorite out of the two possibilities & the decision was still split. The verdict was that I looked cool in one, pretty in the other. (I'll be paying them later...) So which image do I want to portray? If young was an option (without pulling out a really old picture) I'd probably choose that one, lol. So I put Brandon's choice in my profile. This one was Kirsten's choice. The one they said was "pretty" - I'm sharing it too, because for some reason, whoever you are that reads this, I want you to think I'm pretty. Silly I know, but true.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

April, anyone who knows you knows you're beautiful inside AND out. :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Either photo is a winner!

sonia a. mascaro said...

You are beautiful! Lovely picture!