"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Happy Father's Day!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com Vern is a great dad. It's one of the things I love about him most. He does diapers, late nights, & early mornings. He's good to our kids. He provides for them, sets an example & teaches them. I think they appreciate him. I hope they do. They're lucky to have a dad that's as interested & involved in their lives as Vern is. I hope he has a great day. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day, Vern!

Gorgeous photo, too! I love pictures of dads with their children.

Anonymous said...

SO true, April! You're lucky, I'm lucky...that we have dad's that are so willing to be involved with their kids...and not just the fun stuff!!!