"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

This Very Moment

I am holding Elijah at the moment. He's awake, happy and smiling that sweet smile. I just kissed his soft head. Mmmmmm...
Kirsten is teaching little Vern how to talk with a southern accent. Well, her version of one anyway. They are giggling, which always makes me smile. They are planning on going outside to play.
Brandon is reading a dragonlance book and waiting for Brian to come and help him put up his basketball hoop. He's excited to finally be putting it together.

Judging by what is going on at this very moment, today is going to be a great day.

2 comments:

Christy said...

I bet the southern accent talking is hilarious. Such sweet kids!

Anonymous said...

The southern accent cracks me up! Hope you had a great day!